Join a coalition of associations representing U.S. and international chocolate makers for a 90-minute presentation and panel discussion on the specific regulatory challenges facing the chocolate industry.
If you are a member or work for a member company that belongs to one or more of the listed trade associations, your registration is complimentary.
- National Confectioners Association (NCA)
- Fine Chocolate Industry Association (FCIA)
- Professional Manufacturing Confectioners Association (PMCA)
- Retail Confectioners International (RCI)
- American Association of Candy Technologists (AACT)
The session will include a short regulatory briefing from the National Confectioners Association and a discussion between member representatives on their experiences addressing various regulations during COVID-19. Registrants are encouraged to submit questions for discussion when completing their registrations.