In Person Full Conference registration includes admission to all technical and exhibition events and food and beverage as follows:
- Sunday networking reception
- Continental breakfast Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Monday – lunch during the supplier show, evening reception
- Tuesday – evening reception and dinner
In Person Monday-only registration includes admission to Monday’s technical and exhibition events and Monday’s continental breakfast, lunch and Monday evening reception.
Virtual Registration Package includes:
- Beyond the Basics – live streaming globally & on-demand
- Regulatory Update – post conference webinar only
|In Person Full Registration Types – per person||By March 29th||After March 29th|
|Personnel – PMCA Member Companies||$495.00||$550.00|
|Personnel – Non-Member Companies||$750.00||$825.00|
|Active Faculty Members and Press||$375.00||$400.00|
|In Person Monday Only Registration||By March 29th||After March 29th|
|All Industry Personnel||$305.00||$325.00|
|Virtual Registration Package||By March 29th||After March 29th|
|All Industry Personnel||$450.00||$475.00|
Cancellations received by Monday, March 29, 2021 will be refunded. Otherwise, a $50.00 cancellation fee will be applied.
After March 29, 2021 no refunds will be made. Non-refunded full registrants will receive the conference proceedings in electronic format when produced in the fall. A substitute may be named at any time.
Upon arrival, all conference attendees should check in at the registration desk located in the Heritage Ballroom Lobby to pick up their registration badge and conference information. The desk will be open:
|1:00 – 5:00 p.m.||7:00 a.m. – 5:00p.m.||8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.||8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.|
- While respecting the right of organizations and individuals to gather as they wish, PMCA discourages any organized meetings or activities which conflict with the technical presentations or any part of the conference program.
- Attendees MUST turn all cell phones to silent while in the session and meeting rooms.
- Photography is NOT permitted during any PMCA technical session.
- Audio or video recording of any PMCA technical session or meeting is strictly prohibited.